1. In general, if a product develops a fault
during the 3 months since you received it, and the fault is due to a
quality issue rather than your own breakage or misuse, we will accept a
2. Customers need to pay the cost of returning
faulty products back to the idcte returns address as instructed by
3. Returns without prior discussion and
authorization will not be accepted.
4. When we receive your authorized return we
will repair the product for free and send it back to you for free.
Repairing may involve changing parts, for example a faulty screen. In
general you will receive back, fixed, the same product you returned to us.
5. If a repair is impossible we will credit
you what you originally paid so you can choose to buy a new one or change
to a different item.
We don't believe companies should ignore their customers or try to hide
from problems. We will do our best to deal with your enquiries promptly
and helpfully. Please tell us if you are a drop-shipper and have returns
issues with idcte goods you have sold to your